Saturday, February 9, 2008

Thank you, Mamma, for my life, for everything

This is just to say thank you to my mother for all that she's done for me, and for my son. I guess everybody feels the same way about their mother, but I know that my life would be worth a lot less if my mother wasn't a part of it. She has helped me through the worst times of my life even when she was fighting battles of her own. Her courage, endurance, and patience are awe-inspiring. If I can ever become half the person she is, life would have been worth living.

A colleague sent me the link to this video, and although I rarely ever check out YouTube, this one proved to be more than worth the time spent. And made me wish I had a daughter too. What is it they say? 'A son is a son till he finds a wife. A daughter is a daughter for life.' But well, my son is six and I don't think I'm having any more children. Sigh.

This is for you, Mamma. Thank you for making me who I am. I wish I could be a better daughter. I'll try, though.




Artist: Jamie O'Neal
Song: Somebody's Hero

No comments: