Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tenth time lucky?

I've lost track of the number of times I've signed in to update this blog but have had to give up because either the DH wanted something or the offspring was throwing a tantrum. Or I just couldn't get the words out.

It's been a real stressful time, balancing work, falling sick, coping with the exhaustion of the trip, temper tantrums, attitude problems and the offspring's cryo (the swelling was soooo much this time, it was s.c.a.r.y.)

I've also had it up to here with their tantrums. No matter what I make (even their faves) they don't want to eat it that day. I work full-time, pack them wholesome lunches but dinners and weekends are a nightmare. I have no time for myself. DH often leaves for work late and comes home early but I don't have that kind of a cushy job.

I want some time for myself else I'll implode.

No comments: